§1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
- The Regulations define the rules governing the service, responsibilities and stay in DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO and are an integral part of the contract concluded by the Guest’s check in and the payment for the rented room according to the applicable price list.
- By doing so, the Guest acknowledges that he/she has become acquainted with and accepts the terms of these regulations.
- The rules apply to all Guests staying in DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO.
- The Terms and Conditions are available at DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO, as well as on the website: SANANTONIO.COM.PL
§2 HOTEL DAY
- The room is rented for overnight stays.
- Private accommodation for Guests lasts from 15:00 to 12:00 on the day of departure.
- For groups of more than 20 people, it runs from 15:00 to 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Guests should report a request to extend their stay at reception as soon as possible. DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO may not take into account the request for an extension of stay if all the rooms are booked or if Guests do not comply with the rules of procedure.
- The Guest are not allowed to transfer the rented room to other persons even if the period of stay for which they have paid has not expired.
- At DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI there is night silence from 22:00 to 6:00 in the morning.
§3 RESERVATION, CHECK-IN AND PAYMENT
- A Guest is required to present a photo identification card (ID card or passport) to the reception staff for the purpose of entering data into the registration book.
- The fee for the stay is charged for the whole reservation on arrival. Price includes all taxes. Price per night is contractual and is not fixed. The current prices are available on the website under the “PRICE” tab, and on the information board at the reception. DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO reserves the right to change prices.
- To receive an invoice for your stay, a Guest must report this need at checking-in.
- Those not registered at DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO may stay in rooms between 8:00 and 22:00. The responsibility for the visitors will be accommodated by the Guests of DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO.
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI may refuse to accept a Guest who has grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, in particular through damage to the property of SAN ANTONIO or other Guests, injuries to the Guest, staff or other persons residing in DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO.
- The reservation is guaranteed if one or more of the following conditions are met:
- an advance payment of 30% of the price for the whole stay is made (for groups of more than 20 people);
- phone, email or personal confirmation of reservation no later than 48 hours prior to arrival;
- Cancellation of group bookings:
- if you cancelled the reservation, the advance will be paid in full in favour of SAN ANTONIO;
- changes related to the number of booked rooms or the number of people can be made until 14 days before the scheduled arrival;
- In the case of resignation from the stay during the stay, DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO will not refund the fee for the unused stay.
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
- Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- In the case of any reservations about the quality of service, Guests are asked to report them promptly at reception.
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO offers common parts: kitchenettes, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, WC, and terrace. Please keep these places clean.
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO is obliged to ensure:
- security of stay, including confidentiality of Guest information;
- professional and courteous provision of all services provided;
- In addition, upon request, we provide the following services free of charge:
- providing information related to GUESTS’ stay and travel;
- waking up at the appointed time;
- booking tours.
§5 RESPONSIBILITIES OF GUESTS
- Children under the age of 12 should stay in DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO under constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians are liable for any damage caused by children.
- Guests bear full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical equipment of DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI, resulting from their fault or the fault of their visitors. We reserve the right to charge the Guest for damages also after their leaving.
§6 RESPONSIBILITY OF DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI is not responsible for the loss or damage of property brought by persons using the accommodation, unless deposited at reception.
- In case of any damage to equipment or other items in the room, the Guest should immediately notify the reception.
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO reserves the right to refuse to accept high value items, large sums of money, items of security risk, large items that cannot be deposited and non-personal luggage in the hotel depository.
§7 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- SMOKING IS BANNED at DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO and its immediate surroundings except for places designated for this purpose (terrace). Persons who do not obey the ban will be charged with a fine of PLN 200.00.
- In case of the breach of the prohibition described in 7.1 DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO reserves the right to charge the Guest responsible for an additional hotel day with a price of a two person room if the room requires the tobacco smell to be removed..
- It is prohibited to store dangerous goods in the rooms – weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illuminated materials.
- DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO accepts pets only upon prior arrangement with a receptionist. An animal cannot disturb the peace of other guests. SAN ANTONIO reserves the right to charge the Guest for damages and any additional cleaning resulting from the presence of the animal.
- The Guest agrees to store and process personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) for the purposes necessary for the guest’s stay, services provided by DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI. The visitor has the right to access and correct his/her personal data.
- It is forbidden to make excessive noise as well as display other behaviours that could interfere with other Guests’ stay in SAN ANTONIO.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms or their equipment, except for slight alterations in furniture and equipment arrangement, without compromising their functionality or safety.
- Violation of the regulations of DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO may be subject to penalty of PLN 100.00 each time.
DIRECTOR OF DOM FRANCISZKAŃSKI SAN ANTONIO